Optimal Management of Graves Disease in Childhood and Adolescence
Geoffrey B Thompson
Citation Information :
Thompson GB. Optimal Management of Graves Disease in Childhood and Adolescence. World J Endoc Surg 2010; 2 (2):0-0.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2010; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Thyrotoxicosis in children. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 1998;27:109-25.
- The treatment of Graves’ disease in children. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2006;2:2-3.
- Surgical management of Graves’ disease in childhood and adolescence: An institutional experience. Surgery 2006;140:1056-61.
- Radioiodine is not the preferred choice of treatment for pediatric Graves’ disease. World J Endocr Surg 2010;2(2):81-85.
- Radioiodine for treatment of Graves’ disease in pediatric population: An ideal treatment. World J Endocr Surg 2010;2(2):77-80.
- Longterm outcome in 215 children and adolescents with papillary thyroid cancer (PTC) treated during 1940 through 2008. World J Surg 2010;34(6):1192-202.
- Radioiodine treatment for pediatric hyperthyroid Grave's disease. Euro J Pediatr 2009;168:1165-69.
- CH, Tansey MJ, Menda Y. A 36-year retrospective analysis of the efficacy and safety of radioactive iodine in treating young Graves’ patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89:4229-33.